About Me

My Photo
I'm going to give this "blogging thing" a try. I'll not only be discussing crafting but I'll also be blogging about my experiences as an educator in an inner-city school district.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Elijah's First Birthday Party

Last year at this time, I worked on my niece, Jennifer's, baby shower decorations. This year we celebrated Elijah's very first birthday.

I used the Elmo's Birthday Party, Sesame Street Friends, and Ribbons and Rosettes Cricut cartridges.

This was all cut on the Cricut Mini, designed on my Gypsy, and I used Recollections paper from Michael's.



































1 comment:

  1. Hey - well hello there stranger. Hope you are doing well. I absolutely love Elmo and these creations are all fabulous, what a great party this must have been. Hope to see more of your fab creations. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete